This is about living deliberately despite my own indecisiveness.

5.22.2007

The Hippie Cruiser


I found this in a shed behind my house. I didn't really look at it until recently, and when I did, I noticed that it was actually in great shape. It's a new hippie cruiser, made to look old. The reason it was left? Taco'd front rim. Well, $25 at the local bike shop is going to fix that, and then there will be white walled tires on the front and the back. From there, don't know where it will go. It has a rear shifter with six speeds. It rides smooooth. I think Danielle would enjoy riding it. Perhaps it will get a basket?

On the other hand it might make a good high ticket item at our garage sale or on craigslist once we get to Raleigh. Any idea how much someone would spend on this bike? Is it worth it to replace the rim? Like I said, other than the bent rim, it's spotless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home